Launched in September 2017, Nome is an elite Nordic Mentoring network matchmaking promising life science,medtech and e-health projects and startups based in the Nordics with world class mentors.
Vertical has partnered with Turku Science Park Ltd (main coordinator for the program in Finland) Accelerace, Karolinska Institutet Innovations, Medicon Village, Oslo Cancer Cluster Incubator and Aleap to find the best match of mentors and entrepreneurs in the Nordics.
The first NOME Annual meeting will take place on October 24 and ten life-science, medtech and ehealth startups will have the opportunity to present their business in front of our partners.
How it works:
- Eligible to apply are start-ups out of Biotech, MedTech, e-health, Digital Health, Healthcare and adjacent industries.
- Application closes on October 1.
- The 10 best applicants will be invited to pitch on October 24in the new Mærsk tower in Copenhagen
- The top 3-5 companies will pitch in the finals on the October 24in front of the NOME mentor corps and to network with the mentors afterwards.
- The best start-ups from the competition will get an invitation to enroll into NOME
- The winner of the competition wins 50 000DKK
Interested? Apply here